MedLux® Color Changing Troffer (CCT)
LED Color Changing Troffer
MRI & non-MRI applications
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY & TIMING
Everbrite Lighting is proud to introduce the latest in MRI lighting technology – MedLux® Color Changing Troffer (CCT) – color changing lighting system for MRI suite applications. MedLux® CCTs use high quality, long-life LEDs to provide a full range of colors.
The MRI-Safe system also uses a proprietary driver module requiring only one (1) power filter and three (3) signal filters for the entire system. A keypad/controller module allows for finite color adjustment of the system and six (6) user defined programmable color settings. White only systems are controlled by a standard MedLux® MDL Dimmer, or XLIM/XLAM dimming interface modules.
- Nominal Sizes: 2'x2', 2'x4', 4'x4'
- Light Source RGB color strips
- Input Voltage 24 Volts DC
- Electrical Connections Punch-down terminal block; 40 ft. cable supplied
- Listing UL2108, UL8750; CSA C22.2 No. 9.0-96; cULus E361133
RGB Keypad/Controller Module
Managing Multicolor LEDs
When the MedLux CCT Lights or Color Changing Troffer systems are set for normal "RUN mode" operation, the display will present a continuously changing series of colors. This cycling action will repeat until instructed to "HOLD" or until one of the "PRESET" fixed colors is selected. Preset colors can be modified and saved at any time. Of course, the display can be turned off at any time using the "OFF" key. The time required to complete a full color cycle can be changed using a special key sequence described below. All preset colors and the cycle speed are retained when the system is turned OFF, or in the event of a power failure.
- Input Power: 16VAC or 24VDC @ 5VA from a Class 2 recognized power source
(supplied with system)
- Outputs: Four configurable signal channels providing any one of the following:
130Hz PWM, BCD digital, RS-485 Serial
- Dimensions: Keypad is 4.5"H x 5.0"W, flush to wall;
Controller is attached to keypad, 2.8"H x 1.9"W x 2.7"D
- Mounting: Requires standard double-gang switchbox, with minimum depth = 3" Note: Keypad is too wide to permit side-by-side mounting in a quad-gang box
- Maintenance: No user serviceable parts; May be cleaned with most household cleaning agents
- Basic Operation: Cycles through a "rainbow" of color combinations; Cycle rate is user adjustable; "Color Hold" function allows any color to be selected and maintained statically indefinitely; Up to six (6) static selections can be placed in memory for immediate recall at any time
- Brochure & Operation Guide